- © Breitegger Günter
Duration: 4 days
Available: January - December 2024.
Difficulty: All ages / Not applicable
Enjoy the most beautiful places in Salzburg, listen to Mozart´s music and discover the Lake District full of cultural and imperial heritages like Bad Ischl and Sankt Wolfgang
Day 1: Arrival: Salzburg
In the afternoon City walk Salzburg with visit of Mozart birthplace at Getreidegasse
The tour shows you the famous sights of Salzburg like Mozarteum, Mozart´s residence and Miralbell garden. During an inner visit at Mozart birthplace you will see original certificates, letters and memorabilia document Mozart´s life in Salzburg.
Day at leisure for own activities
In the evening Mozart dinner-concert at St. Peter Stiftskeller
There is hardly a letter from Mozart or one of his operas in which food is not mentioned. Reason enough to hear Mozart's wonderful and unique music accompanied by culinary specialties.
Full day program to the Lake District
Explore the little town of Sankt Gilgen, by boat ride (May-October) you will reach Sankt Wolfgang where you will be able to visit the pilgrimage church with its gothic winged altar by Michael Pacher. Another highlight is the city of Bad Ischl, a well-known spa resort where the Emperor´s family spent for decades their summer vacations. You may visit the former summer residence and stroll through the Kurpark.
Day 4: Departure Salzburg
Rate per person! Calculation based on 2 adults: per person in standard double room in 5-star-hotels, local tax & VAT
- road tax & parking fees
- English-speaking guide service for private guided tour programs
Dates of performances and availability on request!
- 3 nights in Salzburg (hotel Sacher, Goldener Hirsch or similar) with breakfast service
- private guided city walk Salzburg (2 hours) (guide service, entrance fee Mozart birth place)
- tickets for Mozart dinner Concert (best category, 3 course gourmet menu, 1 glass of champagne)
- full day private guided tour to Lake District (7 hours) (limousine/van and guide service, boat ride St Gilgen to St Wolfgang)
Day 1: arrival Salzburg: Private guided city walk in the Old Town of Salzburg
Day 2: Mozart dinner concert at Sankt Peter Stiftskeller (best ticket category)
Day 3 full day private guided tour to the Lake District (limousine/van and guide servcie)
Day 4.: departure: Salzburg
- transportation service
- lunch/dinner service
- entrance fees (if not stated in the included services)
- personal expenses