- © Hellbrunn Salzburg
- © Kajakschule Source2sea
- © Fahrtraum
Duration: 10 days
Available: April - October 2023.
Location: Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck.
Austria is full of cultural highlights but also well-known for sportive acitivities in cities and countryside. Enjoy different interesting places with classical aspects in combination with waltz-dancing, biking program, hiking as well as river rafting
Your holidays in Vienna start with a lot of activites and visits of interesting places. You will do a waltz-dancing lesson, enjoy the Danube river during a boat-ride and learn more about the history of this region. You will do a tour to Laxenburg which was also a summer residenz of the Empire family in former times. On your tour through this place you will stroll through the lovely park, which is the biggest landscape garden in Austria. The "Franzensburg" is one of the most impressive castles in Europe where you will dive into the life of the Habsburg family.
Later on, you will discover the Lakes Area by a vintage car tour through the wonderful landscape of Salzburg. We bring you to the fantastic world of automobiles where the exhibition breathes life into the history of Ferdinand Porsche and actively demonstrate the pioneering technologies used to build his cars. After an exclusive guided tour, you undertake a tour by an oldtimer and chauffeur service through the wonderful landscape of Salzburg (1 hour).
Last stop of your journey is Innsbruck where you may do a funicular ride up the mountain to the Nordkette, which is part of Austria’s largest nature park, the Karwendel Nature Park and can be reached directly from Innsbruck city center in just a few minutes! The breathtaking 360° view leaves a lasting impression, with the capital of the Alps on one side and Tyrol’s most extensive conservation area on the other.
Rate per person! Calculation based on 2 adults: per person in standard double room in 4-star-hotels, local tax & VAT
- limousine service (Mercedes E-class/V-class or similar) with English speaking driver
- road tax & parking fees
- English speaking guide service for private guided tour programs
- 4 nights Vienna (Boutiquehotel am Stephansplatz or similar) with breakfast service
- 3 nights Salzburg (hotel Stein or similar) with breakfast service
- 2 nights Innsbruck (hotel Goldenerr Adler or similar) with breakfast service
- private guided tour Laxenburg (4 hours) (limousine & guide service, entrance fee gardens)
- private visit of Johann Strauss apartment (2 hours) (guide service, entrance fee)
- waltz dancing lesson (1 hour)
- yacht tour at the Danube to Klosterneuburg monastery (4 hours) (yacht charter, guide service, entrance fee monastery show rooms)
- train tickets Vienna to Salzburg (1st class seat reservation)
- private bike tour to Hellbrunn along the Salzach river (4 hours) (guide service, rental fee bikes, picknick)
- private Porsche oldtimer tour at the Lake District (2,5 hours) (limousine service, oldtimer and chauffeur service, sparkling wine tasting)
- Mozart concert at fortress Hohensalzburg or alternative location
- train ticket Salzburg to Innsbruck (1st class seat reservation)
- city rafting tour Innsbruck (totally 3 hours, rafting 1 hour) (equipment, boats, kajak staff members)
- hiking tour to Nordkette (2,5 hours) (guide service, ticket cable car, light lunch service)
Day 1 Vienna: Arrival
Day 2: private guided tour to imperial palace of Laxenburg (outside Vienna)
Day 3: visit of the apartment of Johann Strauss, where he composed the waltz “The Blue Danube” followed by a waltz-dancing lesson
Day 4: yacht charter to Klosterneuburg and visit of the oldest wine-growing estate of Austria (tour of the wine cellar at Klosterneuburg monastery)
Day 5: Salzburg: train ride in first class to Salzburg
Day 6: private guided bike tour to Hellbrunn Palace, visit of gardens followed by a picknick
Day 7: exclusive Porsche oldtimer tour in the Lake District with private chauffeur and sparkling wine tasting
Day 8: Innsbruck: train ride in first class to Innsbruck, private city rafting tour Innsbruck
Day 9: private guided tour by cable-car ride to the Nordkette, hike along the "Path of Perspectives"
Day 10: Innsbruck: Departure
Experience / Highlights
- Waltz dancing lesson
- Yacht charter to Klosterneuburg
- bike tour to castle Hellbrunn
- Porsche oldtimer tour at Lake District
- city rafting Innsbruck
- hiking tour Nordkette
- lunch/dinner service
- entrance fees (if not stated in the included services)
- arrival/departure transfer services
- personal expenses