- Castle Frauenberg Czech Republic
- Castle Belvedere Vienna
- Giant Ferries Wheel Vienna
Duration: 10 days
Available: April - October 2023.
Difficulty: All ages / Not applicable
Location: Vienna, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Salzburg.
A lot of castles and palaces were built in the Austria-Hungarian monarchy where you may enjoy the richness of architectural masterstrokes and cultural treasures as well as their lovely gardens embedded in a beautiful landscape
Arrival in Vienna which is full of Imperial heritage like Albertina, Belvedere, Schönbrunn, Hofburg, Hermesvilla and so on. You will get an insight of the history and their lovely gardens and parks during tailor-made guided tours and enjoy a classical concert with music of Johann Strauß, W.A. Mozart and more.
Your next city will be Prague where you will dive into the Prague Castle, a stunning sight that can be seen almost anywhere in the city. Walking accross the Old Town Square with its many historic buildings and Astronomical Clock, the Charles Bridge and the Jewish Ghetto.
Another highlight of this journey will be Český Krumlov, a lively and cosmopolitan town with a unique atmosphere surrounded by unspoiled countryside which is protected by the UNESCO for its unique medieval buildings. Also dominated by a castle upon a hill as well as by streets which wind along romantic nooks between patrician houses where you'll find attractive exhibits of world- renown artists, music festivals and concerts, and theatre performances.
Your final attraction will be Salzburg which hosts also a lot of important sights, besides Mozart and the Getreidegasse. Maybe the Edelweiss-Song from the movie Sound of Music will come to your memory, while passing the horse-pond and from the gardens of Mirabell-Palace you will have a marvellous view of the Hohensalzburg Fortress.
Rate per person! Calculation based on 2 adults: per person in deluxe double room in 5-star-hotels, local tax & VAT
- limousine/van service (Mercedes E-class/V-class or similar) with English speaking driver
- road tax & parking fees
- English speaking guide service for private guided tour programs
- 3 nights in Vienna (hotel Sacher or similar) with breakfast
- 2 nights in Prague (hotel Four Seasons or similar) with breakfast
- 2 nights Cesky Krumlov/Krumau (hotel Ruze or similar) with breakfast
- 2 nights in Salzburg (hotel Sacher or similar) with breakfast
- Private guided tour in Vienna (3 hours) (limousine/van and guide service, entrance fee Hermesvilla)
- Ticket for classical concert at Schönbrunn Palace/Orangerie or similar (best category)
- Private guided tour in Prague (4 hours) (limousine/van and guide service, entrance fee castle & library)
- Private transfer service to Krumau via castle Hlubova/Frauenberg
- Private transfer service to Salzburg via Bad Ischl; possibility to visit the Imperial Villa & park
- Private guided tour in Salzburg (4 hours) (limousine/van and guide service, entrance fee Hellbrunn castle, trick fountains)
Day 1: Vienna: Arrival
Day 2: private guided tour at Hermesvilla with visit of the “Sisi”-castle & walking tour in the garden
In the evening classical concert at Schönbrunn Palace/Orangerie or similar
Day 3: day at leisure for own activities
Day 4: own arrangement for trip from Vienna to Prague
Day 5: private guided walk in Prague to see the castle, the Strahov library & the Wallenstein garden
Day 6: limousine/van transfer to Krumau via castle Frauenberg and possibility to visit of the showrooms in the Palace
Day 7: Day at leisure in Krumau for own activities like visit the castle interiors (participation in regular tour)
Day 8: limousine transfer to Salzburg via at Bad Ischl; possibility to visit the Imperial Villa & park (regular tour)
Day 9: private guided tour Salzburg (city walk with Mirabell garden, castle Hellbrunn & trick fountains)
Day 10: Salzburg: Departure
Experience / Highlights
- historical city tour Vienna
- classical concert at Schönbrunn Palace
- historical city tour Prague
- visit of UNESCO world heritage site Cesky Krumlov/Krumau
- visit of imperial city Bad Ischl
- historical city tour Salzburg
- lunch/dinner service
- entrances fees (if not stated in the included services)
- arrival/departure transfer services
- personal expenses