- Park of Palais Liechtenstein
- Belvedere garden
- Horse-drawn carriage
Duration: 4 days
Available: April - December 2022.
Difficulty: All ages / Not applicable
The centre of Vienna is full of history with marvelous facades and buildings, romantic alleys as well as beautiful parks and lovely green space
Arrival in Vienna
In the afternoon City tour Vienna
This tour will give you an overall impression of the most significant historical sights of Vienna. Along the Ringstrasse we show you numerous grand buildings, such as the MAK, the State Opera House, the magnificent Museum of Fine Arts, the Hofburg (the former Habsburg winter residence) and so on. The highlight of this tour will be a visit of Schönbrunn Palace, once the summer residence of the Habsburg family.
In the morning Performance/rehearsal at Spanish Riding School
The rehearsal offers an insight into the years of training of the Lipizzaner horses and their riders. Accompanied by classical Viennese music the riders and their horses do simple relaxing exercises and exercises aimed at refining and perfecting a certain movement.
Afterwards, have a coffee break in one of Vienna's renowned traditional cafés with a piece of cake and a cup of coffee/tea. Traditional cafés entice with a wide variety of coffee drinks, international newspapers and pastry creations. In the afternoon we organize a horse-drawn carriage tour in the city with English-speaking guide.
In the morning City walk Vienna
This program will include a view of the State Opera, a stroll on Graben & Kärntnerstrasse with its many historical buildings & other. You will visit St. Stephen's Cathedral as well as the Mozart house, where W.A. Mozart spent the happiest years of his life.
In the evening Classical Concert at Kursalon Wien
In the very place Kursalon Wien where Johann Strauss himself used to direct his orchestra from the position of first violin, the absolute essence of Vienna's classical music can once again be heard daily. The Salonorchester Alt Wien presents and evening full of Viennese charm with the lilting sound of waltzes as well as operetta and piano concerto melodies.
calculation based on 2 adults: per person in standard double room in 5-star-hotels, local tax & VAT
- road tax & parking fees
- English/German-speaking guide service for private guided tour programs
Dates of performances and availability on request!
Health & Safety
- Face masks required for travelers YES
- Face masks required for guides YES
- 3 nights Vienna accommodation in 5 star hotel (Grandhotel or similar) with breakfast service
- city tour Vienna (3 hours) (limousine/van & guide service, entrance fee Schönbrunn Palace)
- entrance ticket Spanish Riding School (best possible ticket category) & guide service
- coffee break at typical Viennese coffee house (1 coffee/tea and Sacher cake)
- horse drawn carriage tour in the city (40 minutes) & guide service
- city walk Vienna (2 hours) (guide service, entrance fee Mozart house)
- entrance ticket classical concert (best category)
Day 1: arrival: Vienna; city tour Vienna and visit of Schönbrunn Palace
Day 2: participation in performance/rehearsal at Spanish Riding School; coffee break; horse-drawn carriage tour;
Day 3: city walk Vienna with inner-visit of St. Stephan´s Cathedral or Mozart house; classical concert at Kursalon Wien (or similar)
Day 4.: departure: Vienna
Experience / Highlights
- inner visit of Schönbrunn Palace
- performance/rehearsal at Spanish Riding School
- coffee break at traditional Viennese coffee house
- horse drawn carriage tour
- inner visit of Mozart house
- transportation service
- lunch/dinner service
- entrance fees (if not stated in the included services)
- personal expenses