- © Thomas Klinger / München Tourismus
- Castle Linderhof
- © Sigi Müller / München Tourismus
Duration: 4 days
Available: January - December 2024.
Difficulty: All ages / Not applicable
Munich boasts one of the country's most beautiful squares: Marienplatz, at the heart of the city and home to the Old and New Town Halls. The famous town hall glockenspiel is as much a part of the city's identity as the Hofbräuhaus beer hall
Arrival in Munich
In the afternoon city tour Munich
This tours shows you the most beautiful sights of Munich such as King's Square with its three temple buildings in the classical Greek style, the Pinakotheken art museums, the Hall of Generals, Prinzregenten Street lined by the House of Arts, the Bavarian National Museum and the Angel of Peace monument and son on.
The tour of downtown Munich is followed by an excursion to the Palace of Nymphenburg as well as the Olympic Grounds. On the way back to the city centre you pass through the former artist's quarter Schwabing and the northern part of the Ludwig Street with the university.
Full day tour Royal Castles in Bavaria
Departure for a full day excursion to the Royal Castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. Both are extraordinary castles and represent the legacy of Bavaria's fairytale King. Especially near Linderhof, in Oberammergau and Garmisch-Partenkirchen, you will be amazed by their location and surrounding landscape! Take a walk and enjoy!
In the morning city tour Munich and Deutsches Museum
This morning´s highlight in Munich will be a visit and guided tour of the fascinating interactive Deutsches Museum, the world's largest museum of science and technology, with about 28,000 exhibited objects from 50 fields of science and technology. Finishing your tour, you will see & listen to Munich’s two-tier carillon, halfway up the 85m tower of the New Town Hall has 43 bells and 32 mechanical figures.
Dinner at famous Hofbräuhaus which is a symbol of Munich’s hospitality and the Bavarian gift for creating a snug and cozy atmosphere. Beer-lovers from all over the world come here to enjoy its famous beers. (seat reservation)
calculation based on 2 adults: per person in standard double room in 5-star-hotels, local tax & VAT
- road tax & parking fees
- English/German-speaking guide service for private guided tour programs
- 3 nights accommodation at 5 star hotel in Munich (hotel Bayerischer Hof or similar) with breakfast service
- half day private guided city tour Munich (limousine/van, guide service)
- full day private guided Royal Castles tour in Bavaria (limousine/van, guide service, entrance fee Neuschwanstein/Linderhof)
- half day private guided city tour Munich (limousine/van, guide service, entrance fee Deutsches Museum)
Day 1: arrival Munich, half day private guided city tour Munich
Day 2: full day private guided tour to Royal Castles in Bavaria
Day 3: half day private guided city tour Munich
Day 4.: Departure
Experience / Highlights
- hotel accommodation at 5 star hotel (Bayerischer Hof or similar)
- private guided city tour Munich
- full day excursion experience castle Neuschwanstein and Linderhof
- dinner at Hofbräuhaus (seat reservation)
- transportation service
- lunch/dinner service
- entrance fees (if not stated in the included services)
- personal expenses