- © FS Prague
- © FS Prague
- © FS Prague
City holidays in Prague
Enjoy luxury hotel comfort and cultural highlights
Duration: 4 days
Available: January - December 2023.
Difficulty: All ages / Not applicable
Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic is full of historical and interesting places. Stroll through the Old Town, the different market squares as well as the Jewish Quarter
Day 1: Arrival Prague
In the afternoon city walk Prague
During the old town walk in Prague you will be shown the historical center of the capital. You will stroll through Prague's Jewish Quarter (Josefov), located between the Old Town Square and the Vltava River, being one of the most impressive places in the country. The Jewish Quarter is also the birthplace of the celebrated writer Franz Kafka, who is commemorated with a statue on Dusni Street.
Full day program to Kutna Hora
Kutná Hora, the city of silver, is deservedly attributed the other name “national treasury”. A visit to the UNESCO listed Cathedral Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and St. John the Baptist and the world famous Ossuary of the Cemetery Church of All Saints is an amazing experience in its own right. Visit and you too will discover the story of a fascinating place that ranks as one of the most mystical in the Czech Republic.
In the morning city tour Prague
You will be transferred in private vehicle to the Prague Castle, where you start with an inner-visit. You will continue by foot down through the Lesser Town (Malá Strana), a picturesque quarter with ancient burgher houses, quaint side streets and St. Nicholas Church. From there you will cross famous Charles Bridge. Charles Bridge (Karlův most) to continue your walk through Karlova Ulice (Charles Street) to the Old Town Square, and the Astronomical Clock.
In the evening attendance of a Black Light Theater performance
Black Light Theatre (in Czech černé divadlo) or simply Black Theatre, is a theatrical performance style characterized by the use of black box theatre augmented by black light illusion. This form of theatre originated from Asia and can be found in many places around the world.
Rate per person! Calculation based on 2 adults: per person in standard double room in 5-star-hotels, local tax & VAT
- road tax & parking fees
- English-speaking guide service for private guided tour programs
Dates of performances and availability on request!
- 3 nights Prague accommodation at 5 star hotel (Four Seasons hotel or similar) with breakfast service
- private guided city walk Prague (2 hours) (guide service)
- full day private guided tour program to Kutna Hora (7 hours) (limousine/van and guide service)
- private guided city tour (3 hours) (limousine/van and guide service, entrance fee Prague Castle)
- entrance ticket to Black theatre
Day 1: arrival Prague; private guided city walk Prague
Day 2: private guided full day tour to Kutna Hora
Day 3: private guided city tour Prague; visit of performance at Black Theatre
Day 4: departure: Prague
Experience / Highlights
- accommodation at 5 star hotel in the city centre
- private guided city walk in the Old Town
- private guided excursion to Kutna Hora
- private guided city tour with Prague Castle
- performance at Black theatre
- transportation service
- lunch/dinner service
- entrance fees (if not stated in the included services)
- personal expenses