- Skking in Kitzbühel
- © WienTourismus/PeterRigaud
- Giant Ferries Wheel in Vienna
Duration: 10 days
Available: January - April 2023.
Location: Vienna, Kitzbühel.
Stroll through the charming streets of Vienna, take part in the several exhibitions and continue your holidays in Kitzbühel where you will find a wonderful winter landscape and let yourself be enchanted by the beauty of the surrounding mountains
Vienna, capital of Austria has a long history as music metropole as well as Imperial Residence. A “must see” is of course the former Imperial Palace castle Schönbrunn, castle Belvedere and in addition some museums full of paintings of Bruegel, Dürrer, Tizian and so on.
We recommend discover the city regarding culinary (from street food like Würstelstand, over famous coffee-houses with the huge sortiment of different coffee-drinks up to the traditional wine-taverns in the outskirts of Vienna) with a local guide who shows you the most interesting places.
There are a lot of shopping options in the center of Vienna. If you may look for some original souvenirs from Vienna, we recommend the shop “Wiener Werkstätte” where products originally made in Vienna are on sale. Some shops offer a view “behind the scene” to take a look into the production room of handicraft products like hat-making or porcelain manufacturing.
Kitzbühel offers a wide range of sport activities during winter season. Ski-schools, rental-service of ski-equipment as well as cross country skiing, winter hiking, ski touring, ice skating, alpine curling, tobogganing/sledge fun, paragliding, helicopter flights and so on.
Rate per person! Calculation based on 2 adults: per person in standard double room in 4 and 5 star hotels, local tax & VAT
- limousine service (Mercedes E-class/V-class or similar) with English speaking driver
- road tax & parking fees
- English speaking guide service for private guided tour programs
- English speaking ski guide service
- 3 nights in Vienna (Grandhotel Wien or similar)
- 6 nights in Kitzbühel (hotel Kitzhof or similar)
- daily breakfast
- daily dinner service at Kitzbühel
- Private guided city walk in Vienna (2 hours) (guide service)
- Coffee break in a typical Viennese coffeehouse (coffee/tea, sweet pastry)
- Private guided tour at castle Schönbrunn (2 hours) (guide service, entrance fee castle Schönbrunn)
- Private limousine service from Vienna to Kitzbühel via Salzburg
- Private guided city walk in Salzburg (2 hours) (guide service)
- Rental fee ski equipment (5 days, skies, sticks, shoes)
- Personal ski guide service (2 hours)
- Private airport transfer hotel in Kitzbühel to airport Munich/Salzburg/Innsbruck
Day 1 Vienna: Arrival
Day 2: private guided culinary city walk Vienna with coffee-break
Day 3: private guided tour castle Schönbrunn
Day 4: Limousine transfer to Kitzbühel via Salzburg and city walk Salzburg
Day 5-9: Skiing days in Kitzbühel with ski guide (2 hours)
Day 10: Kitzbühel: Departure: in private vehicle/van for transfer to Munich/Salzburg/Innsbruck Airport
Experience / Highlights
- Visit of imperial rooms at castle Schönbrunn
- City walk Salzburg (2 hours)
- several ski days and individual training by a personal ski guide (2 hours)
- lunch/dinner service in Vienna
- lunch service in Salzburg and Kitzbühel
- entrances fees (if not stated in the included services)
- personal expenses