- Castle Belvedere Vienna
- Mountain view Salzburg
- Horse drawn carriage Salzburg
Duration: 11 days
Available: April - October 2024.
Location: Innsbruck, Zell am See, Graz, Vienna, Salzburg.
Austria is a country of cities full of history and high moutains in the Alps region. Discover the different regions, their local specialities as well as their imperial flair and comfortable living in the countryside
After arrival in Innsbruck you will do a walking tour through the lovely downtown and will amongst others see the famous "Golden roof, considered the city's most famous symbol. Interior visit of the Hofburg and the beautiful Court Church which houses the tomb of Emperor Maximilian I.
Next stop will be in Zell am See where we have arranged a hiking tour at Zell’s local mountain, the Schmittenhöhe. From the top you have a fantastic view over the highest mountains in Austria, like the Großglockner which can also be visited via the Großglockner High Alpine Road.
In Graz, Austrias capital of delights you will learn something about Styrian pumpkin seed oil (Kürbiskernöl), scarlet runner beans (Käferbohnen), tomatoes (Paradeiser) and typical wines (Schilcher) and other Styrian delicacies. You will stroll through colourful farmers’ markets and have some culinary experiences.
In Vienna you will discover the old town of the city and see the most famous sights of the city like the State Opera, Hofburg and Kärntnerstrasse with its many historical buildings & other. You will visit St. Stephen's Cathedral, one of the most important Gothic structures of Austria. A highlight will be the boat ride on the Danube river, up to the winery hills of Vienn and back to national park Donauauen.
Salzburg is the birth place of W.A. Mozart, where you will visit the Mozart Museum at Getreidegasse and see original certificates, letters and memorabilia documents of Mozart´s life in Salzburg. During a horse-drawn carriage tour you will get in touch with the World Heritage-listed Old Town and its renowned Baroque architecture by passing the Salzburg Cathedral as well as the Residenz Salzburg.
Rate per person! Calculation based on 2 adults: per person in standard double room in 4-star-hotels, local tax & VAT
- limousine/van service (Mercedes E-class/V-class or similar) with English speaking driver
- road tax & parking fees
- English speaking guide service for private guided tour programs
- 2 nights at Innsbruck (hotel Goldener Adler or similar) with breakfast
- 2 nights at Zell am See (hotel Tirolerhof or similar) with breakfast
- 2 nights at Graz (hotel Weitzer or similar) with breakfast
- 2 nights at Vienna (Boutiquehotel Am Stephansplatz or similar) with breakfast
- 2 nights at Salzburg (hotel Stein or similar) with breakfast
- city walk Innsbruck with visit of Hofburg & Hofkirche (3 hours) (guide service, entrance fees Hofburg & Hofkirche)
- transfer Innsbruck to Zell am See via Swarovski Crystal World (limousine/van service, entrance fee Swarovski)
- hikingtour at Zell am See (5 hours) (guide service, cable car ticket Schmittenhöhe)
- transfer Zell am See to Graz (limousine/van service)
- culinary city walk Graz with some tastings of local products (3 hours) (guide service, different tastings)
- train tickets Graz to Vienna (1st class seat reservation)
- city walk Vienna and boat ride at Danube river (3 hours) (guide service, tickets for boat ride)
- train tickets Vienna to Salzburg (1st class seat reservation)
- city walk Salzburg with horse drawn carriage tour (3 hours) (guide service, carriage tour)
Day 1: Innsbruck: Arrival
Day 2: private historical city walk Innsbruck with guide service and visit of Hofburg & Hofkirche
Day 3: limousine/vantransfer from Innsbruck to Zell am See via Swarovski Crystal World
Day 4: private hiking tour with guide service and cable car to Schmittenhöhe
Day 5: limousine/van transfer from Zell am See to Graz
Day 6: private culinary city walk Graz with guide service and tastings of local products
Day 7: train ride first class from Graz to Vienna
Day 8: private imperial city walk Vienna with guide service and boat-ride at Danube river
Day 9: train ride first class from Vienna to Salzburg
Day 10: private music city walk Salzburg with horse-drawn carriage ride
Day 11: Salzburg: Departure
Experience / Highlights
- historical city walk of Innsbruck
- visit of Swarovski Crystal World
- hiking tour at Zell am See
- culinary walking tour Graz
- imperial city walk Vienna
- boat ride Danube river
- music city walk Salzburg
- horse drawn carriage tour Salzburg
- lunch/dinner service
- entrance fees (if not stated in the included services)
- arrival/departure transfer services
- personal expenses