- Bregenz festival "Rigoletto" 2021
- Schwarzenberg at Bregenzer Wald
- Beethoven museum in Baden
Duration: 10 days
Available: April - October 2023.
Difficulty: All ages / Not applicable
Location: Vienna, Salzburg, Bregenz.
Vienna, Baden, Salzburg and Bregenz are cities which have a long tradition of music performances which are internationally renowned. Be part of classical highlights and enjoy music productions on highest level
You start your great musicians tour in Vienna, where a lot of great composers lived and had great success. During your stay you will get answers to questions like "What has Mozart to do with Vienna? Did you know how often Beethoven changed their residences in Vienna? These and other „secrets“ you will hear during your tour program. You may visit the Mozarthaus or the apartment of Johann Strauß.
Next highlight you will find at the UNESCO awarded spa town of Baden, famous for its thermal springs. Shortly the city pays homage to his great “tourist” in the city, Ludwig Van Beethove who also stayed regularly in Baden for relaxation and health reasons. In Salzburg you will see all famous sights like Mozarteum, Mozart´s residence and Miralbell garden as well as the UNESCO-World Heritage-listed Old Town with Mozart´s birthplace at Getreidegasse.
Your last highlight will be Bregenz, the capital of the region Vorarlberg, located directly at lake Constanz. The city is famous for its anual Bregenz festival on the summer stage where opera performances take place. A fairly opposite landscape awaits you at Bregenzerwald with its combination of gently undulating hills, expansive plateaux, romantic river valleys and impressive peaks.
The main festival in the region is the Schubertiade in the picturesque village of Schwarzenberg which is dedicated to the music of Schubert and his contemporaries. Internationally renowned performers and ensembles, inspiring evenings of music and top-notch concerts await.
Rate per person! Calculation based on 2 adults: -
- per person in standard double room at 4 & 5-star hotels local tax & VAT
- limousine/van service (Mercedes E-class/V-class or similar), road tax & parking fees
- English speaking guide service for city walks & tour programs (except island Mainau)
Concert tickets on request and subject to availability!
Tickets for Salzburg & Bregenz festival and/or the Schubertiade (July-September) can be organised on request!
- 3 nights at 5 star hotel in Vienna (Grandhotel or similar) including breakfast
- 3 nights at 4 star hotel in Salzburg (hotel Stein or similar) including breakfast
- 3 nights at 4 star hotel in Bregenz (hotel Messmer or similar) including breakfast
- private guided city walk (2 hours) in Vienna and Salzburg (guide service)
- concert ticket for classical concert at Vienna Opera house, Musikverein or Konzerthaus
- train tickets 1st class including seat reservation Vienna to Salzburg, Salzburg to Bregenz
- half day tour to Baden (3,5 hours) (limousine/van, guide, entrance fee Beethoven museum)
- half day tour "Sound of music" tour (3,5 hours) (limousine/van, guide, entrance fee Mondsee)
- half day tour "Schubert at Bregenzer Wald" (3,5 hours) ( limousine/van, guide)
- ticket for boat ride Bregenz/Mainau/Bregenz & entrance fee island Mainau
Day 1: Arrival: Vienna
Day 2: morning guided city walk “It´s all about music & LudwigVan”, classical concert at Vienna State Opera, Musikverein or Konzerthaus
Day 3: half day tour to Baden (Vienna Woods) and visit of exhibition at Beethoven house
Day 4: departure: Vienna, train ride first class to Salzburg
Day 5: guided city walk “Mozart at its best"
Day 6: half day tour "Sound of music" with singing guide
Day 7: departure: Salzburg, train ride first class to Bregenz (lake Constance)
Day 8: half day tour “Schubert at Bregenzer Wald" (Hohenems & Schwarzenberg)
Day 9: full day program to island Mainau with boat ride from/to Bregenz and visit of the island
Day 10: Departure: Bregenz
Experience / Highlights
- Beethoven in Vienna & Baden
- W.A. Mozart and Salzburg
- Sound of music tour with singing guide
- Franz Schubert at Bregenzer Wald
- Island Mainau at lake Constance
- lunch/dinner service
- entrance fees (if not stated in the included services)
- arrival/departure transfer services
- personal expenses